Thursday, July 25, 2019

Grapefruit Butterflies


Does this card look familiar?  Or just the design...I copied my other cards from a few weeks ago, and just changed the color and stamps.  Grapefruit Grove instead of Pineapple Punch, and Butterfly Gala instead of flowers.

I really like that white-on-black embossed greeting.  I think it pops off the card!

I think I stamped the butterfly bodies upside down, but....eh, it's not the end of the world?

Butterflies are popped up, and rhinestones finish the card.

I hope you like it!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Butterfly Gala, Buffalo Check
Ink:  Grapefruit Grove, Black, Versamark
Paper:  Grapefruit Grove, Basic Black, Whisper White
Other:  Butterfly Duet punch, White embossing powder, Rhinestones, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals.
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment