Friday, August 2, 2019

Amazing Christmas

I know it's not July anymore...but I will be posting pics of my Christmas in July cards over the next 5 days.  When I designed these cards in June, I didn't have any new holiday items, so I used supplies that I had on hand - retired and current.

This one starts out with a Garden Green card base, along with some Dashing Along designer series paper (still on the clearance rack for  $4.40!!!).  It's a 12"x 12" pack of paper, so you can get a LOT of cards out of this.  I also like that it's only 3 double-sided patterns, 4 sheets each.  So you get more of the same prints.

For the greeting, I combined Everything Amazing, along with Merry Christmas to All.  I used the Stamparatus for positioning "wishing you an", and Amazing.  Then cut that bit out with the new Stitched Nested Labels dies.  I stamped "christmas" and hand-cut it.

Santa's cap is from a retired punch, Santa Hat Builder, I think.  Lots of glitter on his hat!

Just about everything is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I hope you like this AMAZING Christmas card!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Everything Amazing, Merry Christmas to All
Ink:  Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Dashing Along designer series paper
Other:  Santa Hat Builder punch, Stitched Nested Labels dies, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment