Sunday, August 4, 2019

Colorful Snowflakes


I really like some non-traditional colors thrown in for my holiday cards - and I'm digging these three colors together!  Gorgeous Grape, Coastal Cabana, and Flirty Flamingo!

To get my "random" snowflakes, I stuck both snowflake stamps from the Colorful Seasons stamp set on the same block.  I stamped in Gorgeous Grape first, then turned my paper and stamped down again without reinking.  This is called Second Generation stamping.  You get lighter shades of the same color. 

I did the same with Coastal Cabana, and then with Flirty Flamingo.  The stamped piece is layered onto Coastal Cabana.  Then that whole panel is raised up on the Gorgeous Grape card base with Stampin Dimensionals.

I used an older holiday set, Good Greetings, for the "peace & joy".  I stamped on a strip of Whisper White cardstock, and ripped the edge.

Finish off with a few rhinestones!  Very quick and easy card, but I think the different colors really make it stand out.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Colorful Seasons, Good Greetings
Ink:  Gorgeous Grape, Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo
Paper:  Gorgeous Grape, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Other:  Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment