Saturday, March 10, 2018

Misted Reinkers again


I copied my own card from a few weeks ago using the Misted Reinkers technique, to make the same card with different colors.  Instead of Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight, I've used Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight. 

Click on over to my first post for instructions on how to make this cool background with reinkers and water.

Otherwise, I used the same supplies as last time.  This stamp set is one of the FREE Sale-a-Bration choices for a $50 purchase.  I think it's a very versatile set, and I'm going to get a lot of use out of it.

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Eclectic Expressions (Sale-a-Bration item)
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Glossy
Other:  Stampin' Spritzer bottles, Tempting Turquoise and Delightful Delight reinkers, Daffodil Delight 1/4" Double-Stitched ribbon, Basic Rhinestone Accents, Pretty Label punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment