Monday, February 26, 2018

Misted Reinkers - Eclectic Expressions


As I was putting supplies from my Beautiful Backgrounds class away, I was inspired to give this technique a whirl.  It was featured in our Stampin' Success magazine last summer.  Stampin' Success is a monthly publication for demonstrators - we get tips and tricks, inspiration, and general information from Stampin' Up.  Bottom line: it's got some neat things to try.

Give this a try - you need glossy card stock, reinkers, and a water spritzer.

1.  Drop reinkers onto glossy cardstock.  I used two colors - Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo.


2.  Spritz the reinker puddles with water.



3.  Sop up the extra by laying a paper towel on top, if you spritzed way too much water LIKE I DID.


4.  Stamp some extra bits on your background.  I finished off my card with some ribbon, a few rhinestones, and a punched out greeting popped up with dimensionals.


This was so fun and easy to make, and it only gives me more ideas for other colors to try.  I hope you are inspired to try this technique!

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Eclectic Expressions (Sale-a-Bration item, free with $50 purchase before tax/shipping)
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Glossy
Other:  Stampin' Spritzer bottles, Melon Mambo and Delightful Delight reinkers, Daffodil Delight1/4" Double-Stitched ribbon, Basic Rhinestone Accents, Pretty Label punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment