Sunday, March 11, 2018

Flower Shop fun

It's one of those days!  I case'd a card that I made back in November, while I was out in Minnesota.  I'm posting my new card now, and want to link back to my original card...and discovered that I apparently never posted it.  So this is going to have a LOT of Flower Shop card ideas for you.

Since they all use the Flower Shop stamp set and the matching Pansy punch, I'll just list the other supplies under each one.

THIS is the original picture that I never posted from November.  GEEZ.  Two different cards using Flower Shop, with different embossing folders for the backgrounds.


Card on left used:  Tranquil Tide, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, and Pumpkin Pie.  Petal Burst embossing folder, Pretty Label and Banner Triple punches.  Basic Pearl Jewels.  Greeting is from the Ribbon of Courage stamp set.

Card on right used  Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, and Old Olive.  Ruffled embossing folder, Leaf punch, Everyday Label punch, and Basic Pearl Jewels.  Greeting is from the Rose Wonder stamp set.

My bright idea today was to CASE the Wisteria Wonder card design, using some of the Sale-a-Bration Tutti-Frutti cards/envelopes.  I chose the yellow and blues... Funny thing, I didn't read the packaging on the cards to double-check the colors.  I thought they were So Saffron and Soft Sky.

They were not.

I used So Saffron, Crushed Curry, and Old Olive on this first one.  


I went with Soft Sky and Night of Navy on this one.  There must be SOME Soft Sky in the printed card, because it looks like it matches great in real life. 


Notice that I added some of the Tutti-Frutti self-adhesive sequins to these cards, instead of rhinestones or pearls.  They matched, so why not?  The greeting on these cards came from one of the first all-inclusive card kits that we sold...a few years ago.  I don't remember the name of it, but you can just substitute with something you have.

I hope you enjoyed these cards featuring the Flower Shop stamp set.  I've always liked this stamp set because of this flower image in particular (notice I used the SAME FLOWER for all of these), and the I love the matching punch.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment