Sunday, December 24, 2017

Need an idea for that gift that didn't arrive on time?


If you're busy wrapping your gifts today - like I am - and find yourself in a pickle because one of your gifts didn't arrive in time....  print out a picture of the gift, and use your Envelope Punch board to make a pretty envelope.   Add a WOW tag (from Day 5 of my 25 Days of Christmas projects), and then don't feel so guilty that it didn't make it in time.


I printed a picture of the gift on a regular piece of paper, then folded it up in thirds so it was about 3 3/4" x 8 1/2" - like you would fold up any letter to mail. 

I chose a piece of designer series paper that matched the tag that I had previously made.  I love how easy the Envelope Punch Board is to use.  If you never used it, check out the video that Stampin' Up put out a couple of years ago.  This is a tool that really comes in handy.


Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this (just the envelope):

Fresh Florals designer series paper
Envelope Punch board
Tombow liquid glue
a pretty tag

Happy Christmas Eve and Happy stamping,

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment