Sunday, December 24, 2017

One last tag


I needed a few more tags for some small gifts that I just picked up on Friday.  Why did Joann's have a bunch of cute stuff on sale (a really GOOD sale) when I stopped by "just for one thing"?   GAH....so here I am, needing to wrap things that I had no plans to even buy.

I had some 4" square kraft boxes left from a few years ago.  Folded up my gifts inside, tied plenty of organdy ribbon around the box, and added a tag.


The tag base is a 2 1/2" x 4 1/4" piece of Tranquil Tide.  I hand-cut the bottom, and the top corners.  Glued down a Gold foil snowflake.  Then I punched out a 2 1/4" circle of Whisper White, and ran that through the Big Shot with the Cable Knit embossing folder.

Stamped and hand-cut the tree and greeting with Tranquil Tide.  These stamps are retired, but any small image/greeting will work.   Greeting banner is glued down.  Tree is popped up with a Mini Stampin' Dimensional.

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Project Life Holiday Cheer (retired - swap out any small image/greeting)
Ink:  Tranquil Tide
Paper:  Tranquil Tide, Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Cable Knit embossing folder, Foil Snowflakes, 2 1/4" circle punch, 1/8" hole punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Hunter organdy ribbon (retired), 4"x4" Kraft box (retired), Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid glue.

Happy stamping,

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment