Monday, December 25, 2017

25 Days of Christmas 2017 - Day 25

We made it!  Merry Christmas everyone!  Today is the last day of my 25 Day challenge, and I thank you for joining me.  Along those lines, today's project is a thank you card.  I'm sure after the holiday, we'll all need to send one or two thank yous, so I hope this helps.

Clean and simple.  No layers.  Black and white only.  This is a note card (3 1/2" x 5").


You may notice the designer paper behind the card - that's actually an envelope that I made.  This IS mailable, so don't be afraid to make your own envelopes out of designer paper.  You do need to write the to and from addresses on a label, so the post office can read it, and attach to the front.  It's good way to use up your paper, and it's certainly more interesting than a regular envelope.

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  One Big Meaning, Snowflake Sentiments
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Whisper White (thick), Merry Music designer series paper
Other:  Envelope Punch Board, Fine-tip glue pen, silver sequins (these may have been left over from a Paper Pumpkin kit).

That's it!  I really hope you enjoyed this month's projects.  I'll tell you - I didn't think it through entirely, and it was a lot more work than I bargained for, but I'm glad I did it.  I liked all of the projects that I shared, and I've already used some of them, so it's a good thing I was busy stamping these past few weeks. 

Happy stamping,

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment