Tuesday, December 5, 2017

25 Days of Christmas 2017 - Day 5

It's Day 5 of my 25 Days of Christmas 2017 ideas challenge, and I've got a cute tag for you today.  I went with a non-traditional Christmas color, Powder Pink, combined with some silver embossing.  This will look great on a plain white gift bag.

I embossed the sweater, and the greeting with Silver embossing powder.  I cut both of these out by hand.  I wasn't at all concerned with getting straight lines when I cut the words out, but I got pretty close.  The only color that I added to the sweater was the actual sweater.  I added glue and GLITTER to Santa's hat, moustache, and beard.

I wanted to give a little nod to a "sweater", so I punched out a circle of Whisper White and embossed it with the Cable Knit folder.  I LOVE that texture!  It's one of the "Dynamic Texture" folders, meaning it's extra thick.

Layered some designer series paper and card stock in Powder Pink, and added all of my bits.  Finish off with another bit of silver - Silver Tinsel Trim from the Holiday catalog. 

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Christmas Sweaters
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:  Powder Pink, Whisper White, Fresh Florals designer series paper
Other:  Big Shot, Lots of Labels framelits, Layering Circles thinlits, Cable Knit embossing folder, 2017-2018 In Color Markers (for Powder Pink), Mini Tinsel Trim Combo pack (comes with Silver AND Red), glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, 1/8" hole punch, Tombow Liquid glue, Glue Dots

Thanks for checking out Day 5 of my 25 Days of Christmas 2017 challenge!

Happy stamping,

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment