Wednesday, December 6, 2017

25 Days of Christmas 2017 - Day 6

Thanks for coming back for Day 6 of my 25 Days of Christmas 2017 challenge.  Today I have a gift idea for you.  I love coffee, and I love Wawa's coffee - so I would definitely love a gift like this.  Add your person's favorite bag of coffee to a 6" x 17" gusset cello bag, and add ribbon and a cute tag.  They'll love it!

Coffee tip - this Holiday Blend really is wonderful, but it's only around for the holidays.  I mix this with their Hazelnut coffee, both in my coffee maker at home, and when I get it at the store.  So good!


I made the coffee mug and handle using the Coffee Cup thinlits AND the Large Letters thinlits.  Got that tip from another demo, and it works out so perfectly to make a coffee mug.

Did you notice that my mug is Red, but I'm cutting it out of White designer paper?  Yeah.  I did not have ONE sheet of Christmas related designer paper that had Real Red in it.  I was trying to match the bag of coffee.  So, I cut these pieces out.

Then I realized that I took my Real Red stamp pad to work today, to stamp something for someone, and left it there.  DOH!  Real Red marker to the rescue.  I used the brush tip end to color the pieces, and it looks great.  This paper is the Year of Cheer specialty series papers, so it's white paper with metallic embossing.  This particular print is silver embossing.


After I made my coffee mug, I finished the rest of my tag using some different papers, thinlits, baker's twine, and dimensionals to pop the mug up a little bit.  Tied it on to the bag with my current favorite - Silver Tinsel trim (Mini Tinsel Trim Combo).

This is a full-size bag of coffee too - not a small bag that only makes 4 cups. 

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Merry Cafe
Ink:  Old Olive
Paper:  Old Olive, Whisper White, Merry Musical specialty designer series paper, Year of Cheer specialty designer series paper
Other:  Big Shot, Coffee Cups thinlits, Large Letters thinlits, Layering Circles framelits, Stitched Shapes thinlits (you can't tell from the picture, but this is what I cut the music paper with), Real Red marker, 1/8" hole punch, Mini Tinsel Trim Combo pack, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tombow Liquid glue

Thanks for checking out Day 6 of my 25 Days of Christmas 2017 challenge! 

Happy stamping,

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment