Thursday, December 7, 2017

25 Days of Christmas 2017 - Day 7

Welcome to Day 7 of my 25 Days of Christmas 2017 ideas.  I made it a whole week so far!  This has actually been more than I bargained for, but I'm happy to have the opportunity to share so many ideas with you all.

Today's idea is an embossed Acetate Card Box.   You can run these clear boxes through the Big Shot with an embossing folder for extra dimension and interest to your packaging.  I used the Winter Wonder folder, from the Holiday catalog.


I tied some Pool Party Shimmer ribbon around the whole thing, and created a tag using a Silver Foil Snowflake as the base.  I stamped my greeting on Whisper White, and punched it out with the 2" circle punch.  It's very light, and maybe hard to see, but I did stamp some more snowflakes on the tag - stamped off once.

What will fit in here?  Some paper shred, and a card, or a gift card; a stack of some cards with envelopes; candy; small things that could be folded up or rolled.  I think it's a fun and easy packaging idea.

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps: Snowflake Sentiments
Ink:  Pool Party
Paper:  Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Winter Wonderland embossing folder, Foil Snowflakes, 2" circle punch, Pool Party 3/8" Shimmer ribbon, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Acetate Card Boxes

Thanks for checking out Day 7 of my 25 Days of Christmas 2017 challenge!

Happy stamping,

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment