Monday, December 4, 2017

25 Days of Christmas 2017 - Day 4

We're on Day 4 of 25 Days of Christmas 2017 ideas, and I have a great idea to use for your Cookie Exchanges.  Idea for using the can for cookies came from my friend, Jamie.  Clean out a used Pringles can (the tall one), and wrap some of your coveted designer series paper around it.  Doll it up a little bit, and stack in some cookies!


I cut the designer paper 8 3/4ish x 9 3/4.  Then I flipped the left over 3 1/4" strip over to the other side, and wrapped that around the can also.  Attach the papers to the can with Stick Strip, or some other strong adhsesive.  Added some Jute Twine.

For the lid, I cut a scallop from a scrap of Cherry Cobbler, and added a stamped greeting, punched out with the 2 1/4" circle punch.


I would recommend using the small size scoop from Pampered Chef, to get the best-sized cookies to fit in this can.  Such a cute packaging idea, but not a lot of work!

You could doll up a smaller can, for a smaller treat - candies, or a spiced nut mix, even a small gift will fit in!  

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps: Merry Little Labels
Ink:  Garden Green
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Be Merry designer series paper
Other:  Big Shot, Layering Circles thinlits, 2 1/4" circle punch, Jute Twine, Sticky Strip, Tombow glue, empty Pringles can.


Thanks for checking out Day 4 of my 25 Days of Christmas 2017 challenge!

Happy stamping,

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment