Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Growing in Unity 2024 - Day 3


Welcome to Day 3 of my Growing in Unity week!  Today, I've got some of my favorite CAT products from Unity.  I love that this stamp set has matching paper - it's called Love Kitties, and I really needed this card for a friend that lost her kittie this week.  I need to send her some pawsitive vibes!

This card is a tri-fold design.  You can see I've got one pattern paper on the front flap, and then another fun print on the second flap.  Both come from the same pack of paper - Love Kitties.


I hand-cut some of the kitties from the Love Kitties paper pack - use the corner pieces, then glue them in the corners so it all looks purposeful.   I had to layer the main kittie, because he was getting lost on that space-looking background.  I added a silver doily to make kittie stand out even more.  

Tied in the silver doily with some silver gems.

Paper Measurements:
  • Basic Black:  5 1/2" x 11", scored at 3 3/8" from each end
  • Basic White:  4" x 5 1/4", for inside of card
  • Love Kitties patterned paper (2 prints):  3 1/8" x 5 1/4"
  • Basic Black & Basic White:  scrap to stamp and layer greeting
  • Love Kitties patterned paper (2 prints):  to hand-cut kitties from

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Love Kitties (Unity Stamp Co)
Ink:  Tahitian Tide
Paper: Basic Black, Basic White, Love Kitties paper pack (Unity Stamp Co)
Other: Silver paper doily, Metallic Gems (silver)

Tune in tomorrow for my favorite Fall set!

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

*NEWToni's Amazon Store - shop for my favorite crafting items
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #stampinup #unitystampco #growinginunity2024 #lovekitties

7 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Love the papers you used and the adorable kitty! >^..^<

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great way to use Unity paper! I like all the elements you included.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun & happy card. Kitty is just adorbs in her colorful glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Love the cat with glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete