Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Growing in Unity 2024 - Day 2


Welcome to Day 2 of my Growing in Unity week!  Today, I'm sharing my FAVORITE Background stamp from Unity Stamp Co.  I am all about fall and pumpkins, and this was one caught my eye as soon as they released it.  It's called Pumpkin Patch Border Background.

I really like non-traditional colors, so that's the direction I took with these pumpkins.  Pink and Orange are one of my favorite color combinations!  Fun and bright!

My card ended up being a wonky, large size... 5" x 6 1/4" finished, because I didn't want to cut off ANY of these gorgeous pumpkins.  So I stamped and colored all those pumpkins (with alcohol markers), then I built the rest of the card around that first layer.  I will have to use a 5" x 7" envelope, or just make one.

I used several different shades of alcohol markers (Stampin' Blends) to color in my pumpkins - Melon Mambo, Berry Burst, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Lemon Lime Twist, and Old Olive.

I love that simple little "hello" in the center there.  I ran the Clear Wink of Stella marker over the pink pumpkins, and finished off with quite a few Iridescent Rhinestones.

Paper Measurements:
  • Pumpkin Pie:  6 1/4" x 10", scored at 5"
  • Basic White:  4 3/4" x 6", for inside of card
  • Melon Mambo, 4 1/2" x 5 3/4"
  • Basic White Thick:  4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Pumpkin Patch Border Background (Unity Stamp Co), Gotta Love Sentiments (Unity Stamp Co)
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Basic White (Thick and regular)
Other: Stampin' Blends (listed above), Iridescent Rhinestones, Clear Wink of Stella marker

Tomorrow, I'll be sharing some of my favorite CAT products from Unity!

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

*NEWToni's Amazon Store - shop for my favorite crafting items
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #stampinup #unitystampco #growinginunity2024 #pumpkinpatchborderbackground #gottalovesentiments

9 comments:

  1. So much fun!! Loving the colors of this!!
    Jenni Shamblin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun colorful card! The bright colors are a nice change from typical fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink and orange along with all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the colors you used on this wonderful stamp. I can see why it's your favorite BG stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these colorful pumpkins! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was flying yesterday, so just saw this. Love the colors you used…so pretty!

    ReplyDelete