Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Square Column Card - Stellar Birthday


This card is called a Square Column Card, and I got the idea from my friend Sue at Krusin' Through Ink.  I was just playing with scraps, so that is really what determined my color scheme and the stamps that chose to go with it.  I still have this retired Stellar Birthday and think it's cute.

I love that the card stands up so nicely on it's own with that column.  It also folds flat to fit perfectly in a medium envelope.  The only thing that I'm not a fan of is the little itty bitty space that you have for writing.  I supposed you could add a piece of Basic White to the very back and write on that...problem solved!



Paper measurements:
  • Misty Moonlight:  5 1/2" x 10 1/8", scored at 4 1/4", 5 3/4", 7 1/4", 8 3/4"
  • Bright & Beautiful DSP:  (3) 1 1/4" x 5 1/4"
  • Bright & Beautiful DSP:  1" x 5 1/4" - mine was a wee bit wider than 1"...I just glued the white over top of the extras.
  • Basic White:  1 1/4" x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White/Misty Moonlight:  scraps to stamp/cute out images and greeting
I added quite a few Misty Moonlight gems from the Tinsel Gems Three-pack.

Stamps: Stellar Birthday
Ink: Midnight (Catherine Pooler), Azure Afternoon, Misty Moonlight
Paper:  Basic White (Thick and Regular), Misty Moonlight, Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper
Other:  Stampin' Blends (various), Clear Wink of Stella marker, Tinsel Gems Three Pack


Reminder - Click on my Workshop of the Month page for full details of how you can get a Make-n-Take packet and a FREE embellishment for this month's virtual workshop.  This month's code is good through 8/31/2024!

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

*NEWToni's Amazon Store - shop for my favorite crafting items
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #stampinup #freepapercraftingclass #christmasinjuly

Gift certificates available anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment