Sunday, June 16, 2024

Filled with Fun Projects!

Happy Sunday folks!

I hope you've enjoyed your weekend.  I spent yesterday cropping with some friends, and that was a GREAT time.  I decorated a new note pad for myself, made packaging for a small gift, and got 16 scrapbook pages made.  I love Club Scrap's monthly page kits.  Check them out if you are a scrapbooker.  Their kits are beautiful and easy to put together.  The hardest part is going through your pictures to find the right ones.  I still love making the pages though.

Now I want to share the cards that I made on Thursday night, using the Filled with Fun Bundle.  This is one of the bundles that's on sale this month - get an extra 10% off.  Click my online ordering link and it should be one of the first things to pop up.  The Filled with Fun bundle is also an Online Exclusive item, so you won't find it in any catalog.

Just a reminder that I am generally Live on-line every Thursday at 8:00pm ET.  I stream to BOTH YouTube and Facebook simultaneously.  


If you are not able to catch me live, you can watch over on YouTube.  If the picture does not appear below, you can click HERE to get to it on YouTube.


For my first card, I wanted bold and bright colors that could be used for anyone.  I like greens and oranges for that kind of thing, so Granny Apple Green was perfect.  There are a lot of pieces to stamp and die-cut in this bundle.  At least the presents are all in one stamp.  You've got wagon pieces, wheels, balloons, banners, and flowers.  You can also put whatever you want in this wagon.  

I've got a Dotted Circles embossed layer in Granny Apple Green for the base. I love tone-on-tone.  Add a decorative circle from the Spotlight on Nature dies, and pile on the presents, wagon and balloons.  I did all the coloring with Stampin' Blends.


Paper measurements:
  • Granny Apple Green:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
  • Granny Apple Green:  4" x 5 1/4", embossed with Dotted Circles folder
  • Basic White:  4" x 5 1/4", for inside of card
  • Basic White:  3" x 3", cut with Spotlight on Nature dies
  • Basic White THICK:  scraps to stamp and die-cut all the other pieces.

I finished off with some regular old Rhinestones.

Stamps:  Filled with Fun Bundle, Simply Said
Ink:  Poppy Parade, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, Onyx (Versafine)
Paper: Granny Apple Green, Basic White (Thick and Regular)
Other:  Spotlight on Nature dies, Dotted Circles embossing folder, Stampin' Blends markers (various), White Baker's Twine, Rhinestones

With the second card, I made a windowsill flower box.  This was the first thing that came to mind when I saw this bundle.  I also show the Mirror Stamping technique to get an opposite image of the flowers and still use the die to cut them.    Cut the flowers out, and color with Stampin' Blends (use anything you want to color your flowers).

The Country Woods Designer Series paper is the perfect background for this card.  It makes me think of the outside of an old house.  
 

Paper measurements:
  • Pool Party:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2”, scored and folded at 4 1/4”
  • Country Woods DSP:  4" x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White:  4" x 5 1/4", for inside of card
  • Pecan Pie:  2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
  • Basic White:  2 3/8" x 2 3/8", for "window"
  • Basic White and Pecan Pie:  scraps to stamp flower box and flowers

Finished off with some Textured Dots.

Stamps:  Filled with Fun Bundle
Ink:   Pecan Pie, Onyx (Versafine)
Paper:  Pool Party, Pecan Pie, Basic White, Country Woods Designer Series Paper
Other:  Stampin' Blends, Textured Dots, Silicon Craft Mat (to use with Mirror Stamping Technique)

The last card is a 4" x 6" card.  I needed the length here to have room for both the truck and the wagon.  Think of a big hay ride here - that size wagon.  It's definitely bigger than the truck from Trucking Along, but maybe you have a bigger truck.  I also used the Light the Skies bundle (another Online Exclusive) to make my fireworks.

Put whatever you want in this wagon.  I think this would be a great Fall card with pumpkins, scarecrows, hay, or even full of leaves!


Paper measurements:
  • Real Red:  6" x 8", scored and folded at 4"
  • Blueberry Bushel:  3 3/4" x 5 3/4"
  • Basic Whtie:  3 3/4" x 5 3/4", for inside of card
  • Basic White:  3 5/8" x 5 5/8"
  • Basic White, Pecan Pie:  scraps to stamp and cut truck and wagon

I didn't put a greeting on this one yet, because I'm not sure what I'm going to use this card for.  If you are wondering about an envelope for this card - yes, I will have to make one myself.  The Envelope Punch Board to the rescue!

Stamps: Filled with Fun Bundle, Trucking Along bundle, Light the Sky
Ink:  Onyx (Versafine), Real Red, Blueberry Bushel, Old Olive, Pecan Pie
Paper:  Real Red, Blueberry Bushel, Pecan Pie, Basic White
Other:   Basic Rhinestones

I hope I've given you some fun ideas to try.  Maybe you don't have a wagon, but you've got something else that you could use to make a windowsill flower box, or something to drag some presents around in.  

Reminder:  Click on my Workshop of the Month page for full details of how you can get a Make-n-Take packet and FREE STUFF for this month's workshop (aired on June 6th).  This month's code is good through 6/30/2024.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy Stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #stampinup #virtualstampingworkshop #filledwithfun

Gift certificates available anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment