Sunday, May 12, 2024

Craft Roulette Challenge #213 - a fun-sized flower card

This is last week's Craft Roulette challenge card...from 5/10/2024.  I actually got it done early in the week, and then didn't have a chance to update my blog.  This is submission number 57 for me.

Find Craft Roulette on YouTube @CraftRoulette, subscribe to their channel, and play along when you can!  Every week is different and lots of fun!  You never know what the wheel will give for parameters.

This is an interesting size card - 3" x 5 1/2".  I had (2) 3" x 11" strips of this Gorgeous Grape cardstock on my desk, so I thought...why not?  I can make an envelope to fit this size card, so I folded one piece in half and that's the base of my card.  This is a top-fold card, which I don't usually make.  

Create a layer of Gorgeous Grape embossed with a Cane Weave folder.  Add a bunch of flowers, wrap some ribbon around and staple it onto the embossed layer.  Glue that down to the card base, and then add the greeting.


Episode #213 parameters, and how I met them:
  • Project: Hello
  • Colors:  Robust - this bold grape seems robust to me
  • Element:  Workplace - stapler
  • Random: Mixed Media - added the texture folder and colored with various markers
Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Simply Zinnias bundle, Simply Said
Ink:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler), Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Basic White
Other: Cane Weave embossing folder, Stampin Blends (various purples/greens), White Glittered ribbon, Purple Shimmer Gems, stapler


Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #stampinup #craftroulettechallenge #craftroulettelive

Gift certificates available anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment