Monday, April 22, 2024

My yearly Retirement Sale!

Toni's Retirement Sale! 

This will be live on Facebook ONLY, on Sunday April 28th at 4:00pm ET. As I've done in previous Retirement Sales - I'm offering all of my retiring bundles, stamps, dies, and punches at 1/2 off the catalog price. You'll also save on the original tax and shipping too. Some are used, some have never seen ink. GREAT DEALS!


I'll show each item, give the item number and the discounted price. The first person to claim it in the comments will get it. You need to state, "Me, #34 (or whatever the number is)". The first comment to show up in MY FEED gets it. Your comment will always show up first in your own feed. We will see my screen together.
After the sale, we'll coordinate with each other to make sure I've got you down for all the items you think are yours.  We can do this through email or Messenger - whatever you prefer.
If you need shipping, I'll weigh everything together and send you an invoice for your stamps and postage. No Paypal account needed. You can use any credit/debit card.
Payment is due by 5/1. I will start shipping out on 5/3. If you are picking your items up, we'll make those arrangements.
So, what am I selling??? I don't want you to spend an hour with me if there is nothing that interests you, so here's what I'm selling off. ALL of my retiring stuff from this Annual Catalog, and a few things from the 2024 Jan-Apr catalog.
These items are in the order they show up in the catalog, but this may not be the order that I go in during the sale. Remember, you'll claim the items by commenting on the Live video. I'm not taking email reservations.
I will list item and (DISCOUNTED PRICE) next to it. If an item is $52 in the catalog, it will show up in this list as ($26).
BUNDLES: Bundles have either dies or punches with them. Many of these items are no longer bundles in the current catalog, but they were when I bought them.
Beautiful Balloons ($26)
Cottage Wreaths ($26)
Season of Chic ($28.50)
Perched in a Tree ($26.50)
Ringed with Nature ($22.50) - comes with embossing folder too
Quiet Meadow ($26.50)
Darling Details ($27)
Country Bouquet ($20)
Reach for the Stars ($26)
Seaside Bay ($27)
Notes of Nature ($23) - from Jan-Apr catalog
STAMPS only:
Circle Sayings ($12)
Inked & Tiled ($13.50)
Go To Greetings ($12)
Botanical Layers ($11.50)
Rays of Light ($9)
Let's Chat ($9.50)
Rock Star ($12)
PUNCHES:
Banners Pick a Punch ($13.50)
Lasting Label ($11)
Decorative Circle ($11)
DIES only:
Basic Borders ($14.50)
All That ($14)
Dots & Spots ($16)
Stitched with Whimsy ($14.50)
Tailor Made Tags ($11)
EMBOSSING FOLDERS:
Cascading Ruffles ($5.50)
Timeworn Type ($5.50)
Basics folders - set of 3 ($15) these were an Online Exclusive item
I'll go over the rules of the sale once again, at the start of this Live Sale on Facebook. See you there!

Can't make it for the Live video?  Feel free to watch later, and I strongly suggest you watch from the beginning with Real-time Comments (or whatever they call it) turned ON.  This way, you'll see if someone else already claimed an item that you might want during the Live showing.

Any questions, please email me at tonistamps@yahoo.com so that I can clarify before the sale.  Thanks!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #stampinup #retirementsale

Gift certificates available anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment