Thursday, April 25, 2024

Hubby's Birthday Card

Good morning friends!

Today I'm sharing the birthday card that I made for my husband this year.  It's a 4" x 6" card, and kind of a sneak peek at what I'll be making tonight.  I also made the envelope out of a 6" x 12" piece of the Rock Star designer series paper, and a scrap of Starry Sky to match the card.

Cassettes are stamped and hand-cut.  One is popped up.   I also added Clear Wink of Stella to the cassette tapes, and finished the card with several rhinestones (although I can't really see them in this picture).


Paper measurements:
  • Starry Sky:  6" x 8", scored and folded at 4"
  • Basic White: 3 3/4" x 5 3/4", for inside of card
  • Rock Star Designer series paper:  3 3/4" x 5 3/4"
  • Basic White:  scraps to stamp and hand-cut cassette tapes

I stamped the inside as well.  All of these stamps are from the Free Cake stamp set.


I finished off with several Classic Matte Dots in white.

Stamps:  Mix Tape (Concord & 9th), Free Cake
Ink:   Tuxedo (Memento), Starry Sky, Tahitian Tide
Paper:  Starry Sky, Basic White, Rock Star Designer series paper
Other:  rhinestones, Wink of Stella marker

Don't forget that TONIGHT I'm stamping live with my friends Gail (Stamp with GailSU) and Sue (Krusin' Through Ink)!  We'll all be stamping together live, creating something with some of our favorite Retiring products.   Join me on YouTube or Facebook at 8:00pm ET.  Links below

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #stampinup #rockstar #mixtape

Gift certificates available anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment