Sunday, March 3, 2024

Last of my 2024 Sale-a-Bration projects

Happy Sunday Crafty Friends!

In today's post, I'm sharing the projects that I made on Thursday night.  Thursday was the very last day of Sale-a-Bration 2024, so I hope you got the items you wanted!  If none of these papers or stamps tickled your fancy, you can certainly re-create using whatever you have in your stash.  

Just a reminder that I am generally Live on-line every Thursday at 8:00pm ET.  I am streaming to BOTH YouTube and Facebook simultaneously.  


If you are not able to catch me live, you can watch over on YouTube.  If the picture does not appear below, you can click HERE to get to it on YouTube.


First card was a very simple design, that seems to me I've used before... Softly Stippled Designer series paper for the background, and then a few flowers/greenery using the Meadows dies.  That Parakeet Party really pops!

The greeting is popped up, and covers the staples that I used to tack down the ribbon.


Paper measurements:
  • Pebbled Path:  5 1/2" x 11", scored at 4 1/4"
  • Basic White:  4" x 5 1/4", for inside of card
  • Softly Stippled Designer Series Paper:  4" x 5 1/4"
  • Pebbled Path/Basic White/Basic Black/Parakeet Party:  scraps to die cut greenery, and hand-cut greeting
Finished off with some Iridescent Rhinestones.

Stamps:  Quiet Meadows
Ink:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler)
Paper: Pebbled Path, Basic Black, Parakeet Party, Basic White, Softly Stippled Designer Series Paper
Other:   Meadows dies, Pebbled Path Textured ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestones

Next is another Rip & Reveal card using the Flight & Airy Designer series papers...first time I had the chance to cut into these papers!  There are a LOT of birds that can be hand-cut from these papers.  Birds are hand-cut, after I mounted that dsp onto a piece of Basic White.  

Stamped a few spritzy dots from the Quiet Meadows set to break up that stark white background.  Birds are popped up.  Greeting is glued down flat.

Excuse the blurry photo. 


Paper measurements:
  • Boho Blue:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
  • Basic White:  4" x 5 1/4", for inside of card
  • Flight & Airy DSP AND Basic White:  4" x 5 1/4"
  • Flight & Airy:  bird print to hand-cut
  • Basic White:  scrap to stamp/cut greeting
I added some Boho Blue dots to finish.  I may go back and put some Clear Wink of Stella on the birds.

Stamps:  Inked & Tiled, Quiet Meadows
Ink:  Boho Blue
Paper: Boho Blue, Basic White, Flight & Airy Designer series paper
Other:   In Color Enamel dots

The third card is a fun Faux Center Step card, made to look like a tool box with drawers popped out.  Hand-cut some of the tools from the Trusty Tools DSP and tuck behind the drawers.  After I made it, I realized it's too much red....oh well!  I'll do better next time!  :)


Paper measurements:
  • Real Red:  4 1/4" x 9", scored at 1 1/4", 2 1/2", and 5 3/4"
  • Real Red:  3" x 11", scored at 5 1/2"
  • Trusty Tools Designer Series Paper:  (1) 1" x 4" ruler print, (1) 3" x 4" pegboard print, (1) 2 3/4" x 5 1/4" tool box print
  • Copper Clay/Basic White:  scraps to stamp and punch greeting
  • Trusty Tools Designer Series Paper:  cut several tools from one of the two tools prints
Side view -


You can add a 2 3/4" x 5 1/4" piece of Basic White to the very back to write your message.

Stamps:  Inked & Tiled
Ink:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler)
Paper: Real Red, Copper Clay, Basic White, Trusty Tools Designer Series paper
Other:   Double Oval punch, Rustic Metallic dots

The last card uses a technique that I call Ink Smashing.  It's like Ink Smooshing, but using a lot more ink at once.  Watch the video for how I do it.  I added Petal Pink and Pretty Peacock ink to the back of this Most Adored Designer series paper.  I love this gold swirly pattern.  I thought it was perfect for a sealife card.

I brought in the Sea Turtle set to add a momma and a baby turtle.  Greeting is from the SAB stamp set, Heartfelt Hello.


Paper measurements:
  • Pretty Peacock:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
  • Basic White:  4" x 5 1/4", for inside of card
  • Most Adored Designer Series Paper:  4" x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White:  scraps to stamp/cut turtles and greeting
Close up to see some of the ink pattern -


Finished off with some Petal Pink & Pretty Peacock Foiled Gems.

Stamps:  Sea Turtle, Heartfelt Hellos
Ink:   Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock
Paper:  Pretty Peacock, Basic White, Most Adored Designer series paper
Other:  Petal Pink & Pretty Peacock Foiled Gems

Next Thursday, March 7th, I'll be presenting my March Workshop featuring an upcoming Online Exclusive bundle - A Little Latte.  I'm sure any coffee or hot drink related images you have will work just fine to copy my designs.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #stampinup #saleabration2024 #trustytools #flightandairy #mostadored

Gift certificates available anytime!

4 comments:

  1. Really like your tool card. Like that you showed the side, too! Like the way you did the turtle card, that background looked great with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like them. :)

      Delete
  2. My Craftsman tool chest is that color, looks great! Love the turtle card, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete