Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Craft Roulette Challenge #205 - Happy Birthday Queen!

It feels weird posting on a Tuesday night, but here I am!  I should be folding laundry to pack for my trip... but I was set on making something for Craft Roulette this week.  I've missed a LOT of weeks.  This is submission number 55 for me.

Find Craft Roulette on YouTube @CraftRoulette, subscribe to their channel, and play along when you can!  Every week is different and lots of fun!  


Episode #205 parameters, and how I met them:
  • Project:  Include an envelope - I added an envelope paper clip to my tag!
  • Colors:  Party - kind of formal party - gold, grey, black
  • Element:  Crown - added a gold -embossed crown to the queen bee.
  • Random: 3 strips of paper - ripped edges and glued to tag
The tag is one that I got from Unity Stamp Co in one of my recent orders.  They always give you a few little bits and bobs to work with.

Stamp some random dots and words on tag, then glue down ripped paper.  Add sentiments, and pop the bee up!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Queen Bee bundle, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Ink:  Smoky Slate, Pebbled Path, Midnight (Catherine Pooler), Copper Clay, Versamark
Paper: Basic White, Nature's Sweetness Designer Series Paper, grey tag (Unity Stamp Co)
Other: Pebbled Path Textured ribbon, Copper Clay Jute trim, Basic Enamel Dots, Gold embossing powder, shaped paper clip (45 & something)


Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #stampinup #craftroulettechallenge #craftroulettelive

Gift certificates available anytime

No comments:

Post a Comment