Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Craft Roulette Challenge #193 - Mini Snow Globe

I actually made this card on Saturday, but I had to wait until today to post it because the little postmark stamp is from this year's Unity Advent kit.  I didn't want to post it ahead of time and spoil the surprise for anyone else.  I think they still might have a few of the Advent kits if you want one!  It comes in a box, with 25 doors that you open.  You can open one a day, and be surprised - OR just pull the whole tray out of the box like I did.  :)  Anyway, I'm glad I opened mine ahead of time.  The minute I saw Postcard, I knew I had the perfect stamp and dies!

This is submission number 52 for me.

Find Craft Roulette on YouTube @CraftRoulette, subscribe to their channel, and play along when you can!  Every week is different and lots of fun!  



Episode #193 parameters, and how I met them:
  • Project:  Postcard - used my postage dies, and a new little postmark stamp
  • Colors:  Florist Shop - Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide and Parakeet Party
  • Element:  Globe(s) - miniature snow globe
  • Random: Abstract blob - splatter bloby stamp in the corner.

Tahitian Tide background layer is embossed with a Sizzix 3-D Snowflake folder.  Postage panel is popped up.  

I colored the snow globe in with Stampin' Blends, hand-cut it, and then swiped Clear Wink of Stella all over the globe part.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Everything Christmas, Unity Advent Kits 2021 and 2023
Ink:  Tahitian Tide, Sweet Sorbet, Midnight (Catherine Pooler)
Paper: Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party, Basic White
Other: Postage Stamp dies (Unity Stamp Co), Snowflake embossing folder (Sizzix),  Stampin' Blends (Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party, Soft Suede), Clear Wink of Stella,  Glitter Sequins


Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #stampinup #unitystampco #craftroulettechallenge #craftroulettelive

Gift certificates available anytime

No comments:

Post a Comment