Monday, March 13, 2023

Craft Roulette Challenge #154: Coffee is my Hero

Happy Monday?!  Not really.  I'm not a fan of Spring Ahead.  At all.  :)  I'm super late to work now, so I figured I might as well take a few minutes to post this card.

Find Craft Roulette on YouTube @CraftRoulette and play along when you can!  I was very disappointed to miss last week, but glad I found time late last night to make this one.  It will be the perfect message to send to a friend.

Episode #154 parameters, and how I met them:
  • Project:  Shaped Card 
  • Colors:  Yellow, Green, and Blue - all in this designer paper.
  • Element: Super Hero.  Coffee is my Super Hero every day, but especially today.
  • Random: Fancy Circles - used two fancy circles to make the card base.

Paper Measurements:
  • Pretty Peacock:  (2) 4 1/8" x 4 1/8", cut with fancy dies.  
  • Basic White:  3 1/4" x 3 1/4", cut with Stylish Shapes largest circle for inside of card
  • Hello, Irresistible Designer Series paper:  3 1/4" x 3 1/4", cut with Stylish Shapes largest circle
  • Basic White:  scrap to stamp coffee and greeting and hand-cut

I used Pretty Peacock Stampin' Blends to color in the heart, and I think Soft Suede and Crumb Cake shades to color in the cup.  For the cup sleeve, I had to smash some Lost Lagoon ink on a clear block and pick up that color with an aqua painter to watercolor it.  I didn't have any markers in that color handy.

I added Clear Wink of Stella to the cup lid and heart for something shimmery.

Finished off with some Balmy Blue sequins - different shade, but they work.

Stamps:  Stay Strong (Unity Stamp Co)
Ink:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler), Lost Lagoon
Paper: Pretty Peacock, Basic White, Hello Irresistible Designer Series paper
Other:  Fancy dies (Gina Marie Designs), Balmy Blue sequins, Stampin Blends markers (Pretty Peacock, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake), Clear Wink of Stella marker


Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #stampinup #craftroulettechallenge #craftroulettelive

Gift certificates available anytime

No comments:

Post a Comment