Friday, February 17, 2023

Craft Roulette Challenge #150 - C3PO Birthday Greetings

I think I messed up my contribution count somewhere in the past few weeks.  I put 19 this week, but realized I put 19 in my blog last week.  I'm not sure now.  We'll just go with - this is my 19th submission.  I am just BARELY getting this submitted in the nick of time tonight!  Really great idea to sign up to be a Patron and get extended submission times!

Find Craft Roulette on YouTube @CraftRoulette and play along when you can!

Episode #150 parameters, and how I met them:
  • Project:  Map fold - I used Map patterned paper to make a map fold
  • Colors:  Beachy - Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, and Gold for the beachy/sandy planet of Tattooine (creative license here...)
  • Element: Robot!  C3-PO!
  • Random: label - from my label maker

I stamped C3-PO in Onyx ink and let him dry.  Then watercolored with Bumblebee ink pad and a water brush.  Gave some bits the once over with a Gold Wink of Stella marker.  He's cut out and glued down flat to cover up where the ribbon attaches to the card front as well. 

Cut a circle out of scrap paper and sponge in some White Craft ink for a moon.



Paper Measurements:
  • Cinnamon Cider:  4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
  • World of Good Designer Series Paper:  5 1/8" x 12", score at 4", 6", and 8" to make map fold.
  • Shimmery White:  scrap to stamp and cut out robot and little words
  • Cinnamon Cider:  (2) 1 3/4" x 5" for inside of map folds, scraps to hand-cut beach

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Galactic Sidekicks (Kindred Stamps)
Ink: Cinnamon Cider, Bumblebee, Onyx (Versafine)
Paper: Cinnamon Cider, Shimmery White, World of Good Designer Series papers
Other:  Cinnamon Cider ribbon, Gold Swirls, Gold Wink of Stella brush, label maker

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

#craftroulette #craftroulettelive

No comments:

Post a Comment