Sunday, February 5, 2023

Craft Roulette Challenge #149 - Collage Valentine

Made it three weeks in a row now!  Yay!  This is my 19th submission for the Craft Roulette weekly challenge.  Friday night's video was fun to watch, and the parameters weren't too crazy.

Find Craft Roulette on YouTube @CraftRoulette and play along when you can!

Episode #149 parameters, and how I met them:
  • Project:  Collage - I collaged different strips of designer paper
  • Colors:  3 Pops of Red - I have a few more than 3, but I think that's okay
  • Element: Far Away - I'm sending this to someone who lives far away
  • Random: Vellum or tissue paper - scalloped vellum layer


Paper Measurements:
  • Petal Pink:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored in half at 4 1/4"
  • Basic White:  4" x 5 1/4", 2 pieces.  One for inside of card, one to layer the collaged bit onto
  • Petal Pink:  3 13/16" x 5 1/16", to collage my strips of paper onto
  • Vellum/Petal Pink/Real Red/Basic White:  scraps to die cut/punch/hand-cut hearts and greeting

I collaged my strips of paper by tearing them and gluing them on to my base.  Trim the excess off all sides and mount it to Basic White.

I stamped the smaller hearts on Petal Pink using Blushing Bride ink, so that it would show up a little better.  All hearts and the greeting are popped up.

Finished off with just a few Red rhinestones.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Really...Kitty?  (Unity Stamp Co)
Ink: Blushing Bride, Real Red
Paper: Petal Pink, Real Red, Basic White, Vellum, Tea Boutique Designer Series papers
Other:  Dashes & Frills Hearts dies (Unity Stamp Co), Rectangular Postage Stamp punch, Hearts embossing folder, Red Rhinestones, Clear Wink of Stella brush

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

#craftroulette #craftroulettelive

No comments:

Post a Comment