Sunday, December 25, 2022

Quick and Easy Thank You notes featuring Cottage Wreaths

Merry Christmas Crafty Friends!  I completely forgot to post these notecards after Thursday night's video tutorial.  Oops!  I hope you've had a good day today!

I did NO paper cutting for these cards.  I used the Notecards and Envelopes, which come in both Basic White and Very Vanilla.  Actually...they come in Crumb Cake also.  Sets of 20.  They make for super fast cards, if you're not adding any layers.  Just fold the card, stamp, and you're finished.

Just a reminder that I am generally Live on-line every Thursday at 8:00pm ET.  I am streaming to BOTH YouTube and Facebook simultaneously.  


If you are not able to catch me live, you can watch over on YouTube.  If the picture does not appear below, you can click HERE to get to it on YouTube.



All I made this week were these thank you cards, and then I shared some Christmas cards that I've received so far.   I used the Notecards and Envelope sets to make about 12 of these thank yous.   

Cottage Wreaths paired with Go To Greetings.  I went with traditional wreath colors for the Very Vanilla cards, then made a pink wreath (just for Sue!!!) on a Basic White card. 

Add a ribbon bow, and some rhinestones or pearls and they are finished!

Stamps:  Cottage Wreath, Go To Greetings
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Polished Pink, Melon Mambo, Tuxedo Black
Paper: Very Vanilla and Whisper White Notecards and Envelopes
Other: Brushed Metallic Dots, Old Olive and Sahara Sand Twill Ribbon Combo Pack

This week, I've got a SURPRISE for you on Thursday night.  Yes, I'll be on...it's the last Thursday of the year.  It's also the last day to get in on my December Workshop.

Click on my Workshop of the Month page for full details of how you can get a Make-n-Take packet for the December workshop (which aired last week).

Check out my Paper Share here.  Google form/sign up link is in the blog post.  

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #stampinup #cottagewreath #nolayercards

Gift certificates available anytime!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment