Sunday, December 18, 2022

Happy Birthday Butterflies

Happy Sunday folks!

I made this NON-holiday birthday card for a friend's mom last week.  I don't know what's up with my lighting but the Parakeet Party card base is NOT that bright in real life.  This looks almost neon.  :(

I had some butterflies already stamped and cut out from the Butterfly Brilliance stamp.  I just took my ink blenders and added color to them.  Polished Pink, Highland Heather, and Gorgeous Grape.  I may have even run my Clear Wink of Stella all over the butterflies...can't remember.


Paper Measurements:
  • Parakeet Party:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored in half at 4 1/4"
  • Parakeet Party:  4" x 5 1/4", embossed with Layered Leaves folder (retired)
  • Basic White:  4" x 5 1/4", for inside of card
  • Shimmery White:  4 1/4" x 5 1/2" to stamp/die cut all butterflies (I only used 3)
  • Basic White:  1 1/4" x 4" (approximately.  However tall it needs to be to stamp that greeting)
Finish off with some Flower Trinkets glued on. 

Stamps:  Go To Greetings, Butterfly Brilliance
Ink:  Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Polished Pink
Paper:  Shimmery White, Basic White, Parakeet Party
Other:  Brilliant Wings dies, Layered Leaves embossing folder, Flowers Trinkets

It's nice to make something that is NOT Christmas themed right about now.  :)

Click on my Workshop of the Month page for full details of how you can get a Make-n-Take packet for the December workshop (which aired last week).

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #stampinup #butterflybrilliance #brilliantwingsdies #diybirthdaycard

Gift certificates available anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment