Friday, November 11, 2022

Peaceful Deer Projects

Happy Thursday friends!

I hope you enjoy these projects featuring the Peaceful Deer and Deer Builder punch.  I had a great time making them with you tonight.  Thank you for joining me!

Just a reminder that I am generally Live on-line every Thursday at 8:00pm ET.  I am streaming to BOTH YouTube and Facebook simultaneously.  


If you are not able to catch me live, you can watch over on YouTube.  If the picture does not appear below, you can click HERE to get to it on YouTube.


The first project uses Stampin' Up's Masking Paper.  I did not have this masking paper in my stock until this week, so this is my first time using it.  Apparently, it is a one-time use thing - which is fine.  Now I know!  If I wanted a mask for multiple pieces, I'd probably use something else.


Paper Measurements:
  • Old Olive:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 14"
  • Sahara Sand:  4" x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White:  4" x 5 1/4", for inside of card
  • Happy Forest Friends DSP:  3 3/4" x 5"
  • Sahara Sand:   3 1/2" x 4 1/2" , cut with Deckled Rectangles dies
  • Basic White:   3 1/4" x 4" , cut with Deckled Rectangles dies

Finish with a ruffle of Old Olive Twill from the combo pack, and some Champagne rhinestones.

Stamps:  Peaceful Deer, Go To Greetings
Ink:  Onyx (Versafine), Early Espresso, Old Olive, Sahara Sand
Paper:  Old Olive, Sahara Sand, Basic White, Happy Forest Friends Designer Series paper
Other: Deckled Rectangles dies, Old Olive & Sahara Sand Twill Ribbon Combo pack, Champagne rhinestones, Masking Paper

Next is a Non-Traditional color holiday card on a white-on-white base.  I love white on white, or vanilla on vanilla layers!  I'm using the Basic White THICK cardstock for all of my layers on this card.  My Non-Traditional color for this card is Pale Papaya.  I like it!

Make a background of trees and sprinkles.  Stamp the trees off once to give a lighter shade.  Stamp and hand-cut the greetings.


Paper measurements:
  • Basic White Thick:  5 1/2' x 8 1/2", scored and folded in half at 4 1/4"
  • Basic White Thick:  4" x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White Thick:  scrap to stamp/punch out deer

Finish off some Iridescent Trim, and In Color Opal Rounds.  They're sparkly!

Stamps:  Peaceful Deer, Framed & Festive
Ink:  Pale Papaya
Paper: Basic White Thick
Other:  Iridescent Trim, In Color Opal Rounds

My last project tonight is a REALLY BIG slim line card.  I needed my card base to be 4 1/4" x 11", so that I could fit all of Santa's reindeer.  I used an entire sheet of Starry Sky, folded in half.  Punched all those deers and antlers and glued them together beforehand.   The silver cord is their reins - you could certainly use Gold cord, or even Linen Thread.  Anything really - you just want the idea that they are pulling Santa's sleigh.

The only stamping is the greeting, which I stamped and then hand-cut in a ransom note style.

Rudolph's nose is a Red Rhinestone.  The others get Champagne rhinestones.

Paper measurements:
  • Starry Sky:  8 1/2" x 11", scored and folded in half at 4 1/4"
  • Basic Black:  4" x 10 3/4"
  • Sun Prints DSP:  3 13/16" x 10 9/16"  
  • Basic White:  4" x 10 3/4", for inside of card
  • Crumb Cake and Early Espresso:  scraps to punch out all the deer and antlers
Here's a closer look -


Finish off with a lot of Adhesive-Backed Stars to look like STARS on the sky background.

Stamps:  Framed & Festive
Ink:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler)
Paper:  Starry Sky, Basic Black, Basic White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Sun Prints Designer Series paper
Other:  Silver cord, Adhesive-Backed Stars, Red rhinestones, Champagne Rhinestones

After I made this super awesome slimline card, I showed you how to make an envelope for it using the 11" x 17" paper that I stamp on.

I hope you like my ideas for the Peaceful Deer stamps and punch!  

Reminder that next week, Monday and Tuesday, I'll be live with my Online Class.  We'll be making Christmas Cards.  

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #stampinup #peacefuldeer #deerbuilderpunch

Gift certificates available anytime!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment