Sunday, October 9, 2022

Craft Roulette Challenge #133 - Blessings of Home

Craft Roulette continues to WOW me with their weekly improv stamping show.  I do watch every week, but I just don't have time to participate.  The fact that I had time today made me VERY HAPPY!  This is only my 15th submission.  

Find Craft Roulette on YouTube and play along!

Episode #133 parameters, and how I met them:
  • Project:  4" x 6" Mini Chubby
  • Colors:  White, Blue + 2  - green and yellow.  Neutrals are free.
  • Element: Floral Cluster
  • Random: Wood.  Squiggles - I used a Ruffled embossing folder to make squiggles on the designer paper.  This picture doesn't show the lines that great.

Paper Measurements:
  • Night of Navy:  6" x 8", scored and folded at 4"
  • Basic White:  3 3/4" x 5 3/4", for inside of card
  • Gray Granite:  3 3/4" x 5 3/4"
  • Sun Prints Designer Series Paper:  3 9/16" x 5 9/16"
  • Gray Granite:  1 1/8" x 3 1/2"
This picture hopefully shows the embossing better - so you can see my "squiggles".


After I stamped and die-cut the flower cluster, I watercolored it using an Aqua Painter and ink on my blocks.  I did not use watercolor or thick paper - it's regular weight, so you get a different look with the watercoloring.

I added half of a doily underneath, and popped the flower cluster up

Greeting is stamped in Night of Navy ink, on Gray Granite cardstock.  Rip the edges.

Finish off with a bunch of Classic Matte Dots in white, and some Linen Thread.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Blessings of Home bundle, Go To Greetings
Ink: Midnight (Catherine Pooler), Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron
Paper: Night of Navy, Gray Granite, Basic White, Sun Prints Designer Series paper
Other:  Ruffled embossing folder, Classic Matte Dots, Linen Thread

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

#craftroulette #craftroulettelive

No comments:

Post a Comment