Monday, November 1, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 16 - Merriest Moments

Happy Monday Crafty Friends!

Who is ready for the NEW sketch for November?  I am really enjoying the idea of a new sketch every month.   They're inspiring, and have been so easy to implement.  

Be sure to check out the BYSH Cardmakers blog post for this month's sketch, and link to the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group.  There is an album in their Facebook group that you can post your own creations in, and get your chance at a prize!



My colors for this card are Poppy Parade and Just Jade - and those came directly from the poinsettia papers that I had in my stash (retired Flower for Every Season).

The sketch makes putting the card together so quick and easy.  The only thing I really  had to think about was what to add for my main focal point.  I thought I'd keep up with the poinsettias and bust a new bundle that I just recently got - Merriest Moments.   I like that it has 2 sizes of poinsettias.

Gold emboss the poinsettias and greeting with Gilded powder (it's sparkly!).  I punched the endds of the greeting strip with the Pick a Banner Punch.  Flowers and greeting are popped up.

Finished off with a few of the Garden Gems (Available to order TOMORROW!  11/2/2021!)

Here's a look at the sketch provided by Crystal Minkler:
 

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Merriest of Moments
Ink:  Versamark
Paper: Poppy Parade, Just Jade, Flower for Every Season designer series paper (retired)
Other: Gilded embossing powder (Brutus Monroe), Poppy Parade 1/2" Woven ribbon, Garden Gems

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #byshcsketchchallenge16 #byshcardmakers #christmascards 

Gift certificates available anytime! 

No comments:

Post a Comment