Monday, November 22, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 16 - Coffee Cup

Happy Monday Crafty Friends!

I've grabbed another one of my Unity stamps for this card.  I just got this set with my last order - Joy, Peace & Comfort Mug.  


Be sure to check out the BYSH Cardmakers blog post for this month's sketch, and link to the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group.  There is an album in their Facebook group that you can post your own creations in, and get your chance at a prize!

I used just one piece of patterned paper - this was also in a pack that I got from Unity years ago, but this particular piece was included in a previous order.   I chopped it up, and had to do my best to match my marker colors to the blues...it's not that great of a match, but it's not the end of the world.

I stamped the coffee cup in Early Espresso ink, on Very Vanilla card stock.  Colored in with some Stampin' Blends markers, then tried to color the snowflake in with my White Picket Fence marker...did not work.  :(   I ran my Clear Wink of Stella all over the entire mug.

I added my Wonderful Snowflake on behind the coffee mug, to tie in the snowflake on the mug.  The only thing popped up is the coffee cup, and I finished with some champange gems (also from Unity).  They are not self-adhesive.  I had to put down a tiny dot of glue.

Here's a look at the sketch provided by Crystal Minkler:
 

I may get one more card made using this sketch this month - I still have 8 days!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Joy, Peace & Comfort Mug (Unity Stamp Co)
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper: Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Coffee print paper (Unity, from my stash)
Other:  Wonderful Snowflake, Stampin' Blends markers (Misty Moonlight, Seaside Spray), Champagne gems (Unity), Clear Wink of Stella pen

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!


Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #byshcsketchchallenge16 #byshcardmakers #christmascards #unitystampco

Gift certificates available anytime! 


No comments:

Post a Comment