Saturday, October 2, 2021

World Card Making Day 2021 - Part 2 of 3 - Notes of Cheer Card Kit

Happy World Card Making Day Crafty friends!  My PLAN was to share ideas with you Live THREE times today, but Facebook had other ideas....so I made this second presentation NOT live and uploaded directly to YouTube.  I think I am just going to do the same with my 5:00 presentation...although I will start on that now, so I can hopefully post a link at 5:00pm ET.


So, back to World Card Making Day 2021 - my second presentation is all about the Notes of Cheer Card kit.  You can find it right HERE.  This card kit had no stamping - it's all about assembly, so it's very quick to put together.  Your kit comes WITH Mini Dimensionals and Mini Glue Dots!  I love it!  



Watch it now on YouTube!  If the picture does not appear below, you can click HERE to get to it on YouTube.


I worked on the butterfly-cut-out panel cards first.  We have a pre-printed card base here, with the butterfly panel already die-cut for us.  Pop everything up with dimensionals, and add some of the beautiful gems that come in the kit.


Next, I went to the butterfly-shaped cards. These are REALLY COOL!  I like how this card kit uses a lot of the In Colors - Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Misty Moonlight...  and again, these GEMS are gorgeous!


Finally, I finished up with the laser-cut panel cards.  I glued the laser cuts down flat, and then popped the greeting strips up.  The greeting bits all come in 4 different languages!


Take a peek at the Kits Collection and see if anything catches your eye!

I REALLY  HOPE Facebook lets me go Live again at 5:00pm for my final project of the day!
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram *NEWish*:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #tonistampsandmore #wcmd2021 #worldcardmakingday2021 #kitscollection #notesocheercardkit

Gift certificates available anytime!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment