Wednesday, October 13, 2021

October 2021 Online Class - Harvest Meadows Journals

Welcome to my October class post.  I would say this is one of my favorite classes, because my true love is notebooks, journals, notepads, anything that I can make a list in!  I found these fun half-sized composition books at Walmart a few months ago (haven't seen them since!), and grabbed a few packs with this project in mind.  I love them, and they fit so nicely in your bag!!


Normally, I would have posted here on Monday night, as soon as I finished filming...and then again on Tuesday night.  Well, things were a wee bit hectic this time.  With the problems I was experiencing with Facebook (apparently a lot of people were affected), and  having to film Live on YouTube - I had too much going on.  SO this month, you get one condensed post with links to both videos.  Maybe I'll do it this way from now on.  Let's put a pin in that.  

Please bear with me this month - I wasn't able to do a lot of video editing on the YouTube Live.

The class itself is free - you can watch BOTH days/videos on my YouTube channel.  Please subscribe to my channel while you're checking out these class videos!  Check out my Learn @Home page for full details of how I run these classes.   
 
In this class, we are making TWO journals with plenty of pockets inside, including a bigger pocket, and a couple of altered paperclips.  So cool!!!  

Email me at tonistamps@yahoo.com if you would like to purchase a Harvest Meadows Journals Class Packet.

$32.00 Optional Class Packet* includes:

  • (2) Half-size Composition Notebooks
  • (1/4) pack Harvest Meadows Designer Series paper (cut 6" x 6")
  • (3) yds 3/8" Diamond Weave ribbon
  • (1) yd Linen Thread
  • (6) sheets coordinating cardstock
  • (6) Meadows cork die cuts
  • (2) Jumbo Paperclips
  • Storage bag
  • PDF Tutorial

Tutorial Only Option is $15.

Expected dates for class packets:

  • 10/20  -  RSVP and payment due
  • 10/21  -  Order placed with Stampin' Up
  • 10/30  -  Packets mail out, and PDF Tutorials are emailed.

* Packets can be mailed to US Only. Shipping is included.

Day 1 video: Click HERE if this picture/link to YouTube does not show up for you.   


Here's a look at my journals after Day 1.  I used most of the Harvest Meadows papers to cover the front and backs, inside and outside covers.  Add some of the Diamond Weave ribbon to the fronts.


Pockets inside the front and back covers -



Day 2 video: Click HERE if this picture/link to YouTube does not show up for you.   


On Day 2, I made a bigger pocket inside the journal, using some of the actual pages.   In one journal, the pocket is in the front (blue pocket).  The other journal has the pocket in the very middle of the journal (Calypso pocket).  Then I decorated the front of the journals, and made the altered paperclips at the end using some die cuts an scraps.


Again, here's the finished pieces so you can see the altered paperclips on there. I intend to use the paperclips INSIDE the journals, but I needed a picture.  :)


I hope you enjoy these ideas.  Be sure to email me (tonistamps@yahoo.com), if you'd like a Class Packet (US Only, sorry).  RSVP/$$ due by 10/20/2021.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps

Gift certificates available anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment