Monday, September 27, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 14 - Snowman

Happy Monday Crafty Peeps!

This is my last post for September's Sketch Challenge 14.  I enjoyed this layout.  I have to say - for the most part, I'm making one card a week to share, and my pile of finished Christmas Cards is GROWING.  Next week, I'll start on the next sketch for October!

Be sure to check out the BYSH Cardmakers blog post for this month's sketch and details.  There is an album in their Facebook group that you can post your own creations in, and get your chance at a prize!


This card uses some scraps of designer series paper from a past Sale-a-Bration - Paper Blooms.  I had just enough left.  I also used my very last piece of Seaside Spray cardstock...I didn't have that ink color, so I stamped the snowflakes in Balmy Blue...it's good enough for a person.

The background layer is embossed with a Sizzix 3-D Snowflake folder... I don't even know the name of it.

On top of the 2 1/4" layered square, I stamped and hand-cut a little snowman.  Colored him in with a few colors of Stampin' Blends, and then ran Wink of Stella all over him.

Finished off with a skinny greeting, hand-cut, and some rhinestones.

Here's a look at the sketch provided by Crystal Minkler:

I hope you join the fun with your own creation!  Here's a link to the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook Group.  You'll find the album for September under Media, and can add your pictures.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Snowbody Better, Just for Fun
Ink:  Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Midnight (Catherine Pooler)
Paper: Night of Navy, Seaside Spray, Basic White Thick, Paper Blooms designer series paper
Other:  Snowflake embossing folder (Sizzix), Stampin' Blends (Night of Navy, Seaside Spray, Bronze), Clear Wink of Stella pen, Basic Rhinestones

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #byshcsketchchallenge14 #byshcardmakers #christmascards 

Gift certificates available anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment