Saturday, February 13, 2021

Valentine Treat Bag Topper

 I forgot to post these treat bags for Valentine's Day!  GASP!  I found these mini notepads with a cute pink pen at Walmart.  I always find these little sets in the school supply and seasonal sections.  It seems like they have them year-round with different themes.

 
The notepads and pen fit perfectly inside the 3" x 9" Printed Gusseted Cellophane Bags.  I added just a few bits of candy, and made a topper for the bag.
 
Use any supplies that you have with hearts!  I used Magenta Madness and Read Red as my colors.  Embossed a layer for the topper itself with the Parisian Flourish folder.  Then I punched out some hearts with two different punches.  Embossed those as well, with different folders.  I tapped the Magenta Madness punched out heart on the ink pad, and gave that grungy look...I like it!
 
Finished off with some random enamel hearts - some were freebies, and some were from a past Paper Pumpkin kit.
 
 
Greeting is from Ink Road Stamps.  I stamped it in Real Red, and hand-cut.   
 
Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Modern Romance (Ink Road Stamps)
Ink: Real Red, Magenta Madness
Paper: White, Real Red, Magenta Madness
Other:  Embossing folders - Wrapped in Texture, Parisian Flourish, Dainty Diamonds; Large Heart punch, Sweetheart punch, various enamel hearts, 3" x 9" Printed Gusseted Cellophane bags, Notepads/pen/candy (Walmart)
 
Don't forget to check out my Workshop of the Month!  February's is pretty sweet!
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!  

No comments:

Post a Comment