Sunday, February 21, 2021

Bouquet of Hope - Paper Pumpkin February 2021 kit

I have to tell you - I absolutely love the Paper Pumpkin Kits!  The biggest reason is that the cards or projects are already designed and pre-cut, so I don't have to think about anything.  Sometimes I like that...just crafting and creating, not having to design from scratch.  This month, I MOSTLY made the cards as originally designed.  Mostly.  :)  Here is my haul from today -
 
There were (3) cards of each design here, WITH envelopes.  I forgot to take pictures of the envelopes, but they are lined with colors/patterns that match the cards.  Such a nice finishing touch!
 
Let's start from the top left, and go around.  This first set is pretty simple with a die-cut sticky flower arrangement.  I popped the flowers up, and finished with the included Black self-adhesive sequins.  Love those things!  It's a simple enough card, and I like the greeting.
 
Going around to the Merry Merlot card, this one was the only one that I went off-track with.  It didn't seem jazzy enough, so I punched out and embossed some butterflies and added them.  They are cut out of Merry Merlot and Rococo Rose cardstock.  Embossed with the Wrapped in Textures embossing folders.

The card in the middle has FIVE butterflies.  The others only got three butterflies each.   That was just a matter of using up what I punched out, and still having odd numbers on all of them.  There was no way I was going to put FOUR butterflies on a card.  :)
 
 
The last batch of cards has a really pretty vellum with gold printed foil layer.  The words were already die-cut and SUPER sticky, so I didn't change that up.  The only thing I did differently for this card was to add some Basic Pearls.  I thought it needed SOMETHING.
 
 
Hope you enjoyed this month's cards!

NEXT month is going to be AMAZING for the Paper Pumpkin Kit.  Stampin' Up will be celebrating 9 years of Paper Pumpkin, so we're getting a free gift in the kits - a set of 4 stencils, and a Stampin' Sponge to use with them.

Check out this video -

About the March Kit

Name: Here’s to You

Details:

  • Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
  • Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
  • Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
  • Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
  • Includes four free stencils and a stamping sponge!
  • Arrives in a cute and collectible box.
Make sure you sign up HERE by March 10th to get your kit and free gift!

The absolute BEST deal to get right now is to buy a pre-paid Paper Pumpkin subscription.  Buy a 3, 6, or 12 month prepaid subscription and get Free Sale-a-Bration item(s), and Stampin' Rewards (on the 12-month pre-paid).  Check out these pre-paids HERE in my on-line store.


Thanks for visiting, Happy New Year, and Happy Stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment