Friday, November 6, 2020

November 2020 Workshop

Hi Crafty Friends!  I demonstrated my November 2020 Workshop.  I wanted to make something that you could give as a small gift.

Be sure to check out my Workshop of the Month page for details.  My workshop for November is a fundraiser, and I am very excited about it!  Wreaths Across America is an important group to us, as we both have parents in military cemetaries.  My husband's parents are at Arlington, and my dad is at Crownsville.  Normally we just donate some money, so that others can place the wreaths.  This year, I feel like we need to do more, so I am volunteering to place the wreaths AND I want to make a bigger donation.  This is where I need your help to make this really amazing!

Just a reminder that I go Live on my Facebook Page every Thursday at 11:00am ET.


If you did not catch me live, you can still watch it on my Demonstrator Page later, OR on YouTube.  If the picture does not appear below, you can click HERE to get to it on YouTube.
 



For those of you not into videos, I'll give a brief description of what I did for each project. This is a gift set that includes (4) Whisper White Note cards with envelopes (they are sold in sets of 20), and a Mini Paper Pumpkin Box.
 
I wanted these note cards to be pretty simple.  A single layer of designer series paper, and a punched out greeting.  For those getting the make-n-take kit, I wanted it to be a quick and easy project to put together.

I used papers from two different Designer Series paper packs:  Flowers for Every Season, and Playing with Patterns.  These are 6" x 6" packs.  I used the entire piece for each card/envelope set.  First, cut the layer for the card front, then use the left overs to cover the envelope flap, and add a strip (flipped over) to the card front if you want.  I even put some strips on the insides.
 

The box was an experiment that sounded good in my head, but it turned out AMAZING when I made it!   I used alcohol, an ink pallette (ink block smashed on an ink pad), and Q-TIPS!!!!  I made my own plaid pattern on the box. 
 
I used Night of Navy and Calypso Coral inks, to tie in to some of the papers that I used. 
 
The tag is a 2" piece of Night of Navy, punched with the Fancy Tag Topper punch.  I lightly tapped my ink pad directly on the Night of Navy card stock, to give it a little extra texture.  The greeting is stamped, and punched out with a 1 3/4" circle, added to a 2" circle of Calypso Coral.  Finish with some rhinestones. 

 

I really hope you enjoyed my November Workshop!  Don't forget that it's a fundraiser.  If you have any questions, please ask - you can email me at tonistamps@yahoo.com


Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!



No comments:

Post a Comment