Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Cherish the Season with Red Foil

 

I haven't really picked this set up since I used it for my Christmas Cards Session #1 in September.  BUT these beautiful bells were calling out to me, so I made this for a swap.  

The FOIL in these Wonder of the Season Specialty papers are gorgeous.  They really stand out nicely as this background.  If that wasn't enough, I die-cut the bells out of some Red Foil paper.  Foiled again!  :)

I stamped the branches in Mossy Meadow on a piece of Whisper White, that I cut out using the Stiched Nested Labels dies.  That is glued down on the card front, and then I stamped the greeting on a 3/4" strip of Whisper White, in Real Red ink.  Notice the end is punched using the Banners Pick a Punch.  I used the same banner edge that the Stitched Nested Labels has, so it ties it all together.

All the bells are popped up with dimensionals, and then I finished with some Red Rhinestones. 
 
I hope you enjoyed this card.  I think it would look amazing with any of the metallic foil papers!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Cherish the Season bundle (stamps and Sounds of the Seasons dies)
Ink:  Real Red, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Wonder of the Season Specialty designer series paper, Red Foil
Other:  Stitched Nested Labels dies, Sounds of the Seasons dies, Banner Pick a Punch, Red rhinestones

** Don't forget about my November Workshop!  I am donating 25% of Workshop sales to the Wreaths Across America organization!

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment