Friday, October 23, 2020

Want to see how make some earrings?

Yesterday, I made some FUN fall earrings using some acorn embellishments, and the halloween dies! 
 
Just a reminder that I go Live on my Facebook Page every Thursday at 11:00am ET. 
 
 
If you didn't catch me live, you can view it here on Facebook, or on YouTube.  If the picture below does not appear, you can click HERE to get to it.
 
 


For the fall earrings, I used some brown and gold beads for the earrings, and then dangled an Acorn Trinket from the bottom.  I may decide to add some ribbon above the acorns later...they look a little "funny" right now.  :)  But I still love the idea of using different accessories to make some fun jewelry.

The bat earrings were a little more work.   I cut two facing layers of the bats out of the Black Glimmer paper, so I could then glue them together...so the bats lined up front and back.  I did not care for the white edge showing, from the Glimmer paper, so I ran a Black Sharpie around the edges of the bats.

I used some black and silver beads, and then dangled the largest bat at the bottom.  They turned out so cute!!!

The point I tried to make in the video is that you can use any die, or even punch, that you have in your stash to make some earrings - circles, ovals, rectangles, scalloped anything, flower shapes...whatever you have.  As far as materials - whatever you can die cut or punch through will work.  

You could even try some Foil paper - emboss it, glue two pieces together like I did for the bats - and give that a try!

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment