Thursday, October 15, 2020

Hobby Lobby score - Fall Gourds paper

I was at Hobby Lobby this past weekend, and scored some really pretty paper.  It's called Fall Gourds, and I love the black and white, with the plaid mixed in.  I also scored a pack of this wood/barn paper that is very thick - 110 lb.  Perfect for card bases!

I was able to make (8) cards from one sheet of 12"x 12" patterned paper.  Coastal Cabana was a good match to the blue/green shades in the paper, so I layered with that, and had some Thick Baker's Twine in the same color.

I used some different dies and punches to add the greetings, and then finished with Silver Metallic Pearls on some, and some Nuvo Drops on others.

Here are some closer pics that show off that wood paper. I added a little bit of black corduroy trim that I had to these.
 

I actually got a bunch of different papers on my trip, so you'll see some more creations in the coming weeks.
 

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment