Sunday, October 11, 2020

Fall Digi - Patricia

I am in love with Ann Corbiere Scott's newest edition to her digital collection.  It's called Patricia, and it is TOTALLY up my alley! The minute I saw it, I had to have it, and I knew I wanted to do one of the panels in NON-traditional colors.  Love, love, love!

I used a variety of watercolor brush markers to color all of these in, and a water pen to smooth things out.  I also used all 3 greetings that came on the PDF.  I printed the entire sheet on water color paper, using my laser printer.

Let's get a close-up of each one, shall we?  
 
First off, I wanted to do something funky and bright, with non-traditional colors.  I thought the slimline would be perfect, since it's so big and I could get really BOLD with it!  I did throw some oranges in, but I think the bright blues and pinks really makes it pop!  I layered it on Basic Black, and then a Bermuda Bay base. Finished off with some Black Nuvo drops.


Second up, I colored the A-2 panel, using more traditional colors.  I used two shades of orange, and some yellow on the oak leaf.  I actually put some mossy green on the acorn.  I went with a tone-on-tone Cinnamon Cider card base, with layer. 


Closer look -  I used some Copper Nuvo drops on this on.  You can also see the embossed edges of that Cinnamon Cider layer peeking out.  I used the Coastal Weave embossing folder.


Last, I colored the single leaf and acorn, again with some traditional colors. This time I wanted more green - sometimes acorns are a little bit green.  This card base and layer are Pumpkin Pie.  I stamped some Distressed Lines, from Technique Junkies, then embossed that whole layer with the Old World Paper embossing folder. 


Close up shows how I took a Vellum doily and painted it with Bright Copper Shimmer Paint.  I love it!!!  Added some Champagne Rhinestones too.  The cut out acorn/leaf and greeting are both popped up.

I'm still learning how to color with these watercolor brush markers, and I'm definitely still learning how to use Digital images in my crafting.  I truly am in LOVE with Ann Corbiere Scott Designs.  Her artsy images really grab me.
 
I hope you like today's creations!
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment