Friday, September 4, 2020

Slimline Sunflower

 

I'm still loving this slimline card trend!  I used some of my favorite In Colors - Bumble Bee and Cinnamon Cider - together to make this beautiful sunflower card.

Stamps all came from my latest kit of the month from Unity Stamp Co, called Count Your Blessings.  Lots of large fall images in this kit.  I had a really hard time deciding what to use first!

I stamped the words/background off in the Cinnamon Cider first, then stamped the sunflowers in Early Espresso.  I colored them all in with a combination of regular markers and stampin' Blends markers.  I stamped some splatters in Cinnamon Cider.

Finish with a few Bumble Bee enamel dots....you barely notice them, so I probably should have used something larger, or that stood out more (like Gilded Gems!!!).

I sent this one to a friend for her birthday, and I hope she likes it!  Happy birthday Beverly!!!

I'm feeling FALL-Y y'all!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Count Your Blessings (Unity Kit of the Month, Aug 2020)
Ink:  Cinnamon Cider, Early Espresso
Paper: Bumble Bee, Cinnamon Cider, Very Vanilla
Other:  Bumble Bee marker, Cinnamon Cider and Old Olive Stampin' Blends markers, In Color Enamel Dots

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment