Friday, August 28, 2020

Simply Citrus Kit

 Hello Crafty Friends!

Yesterday, I opened up my Simply Citrus Kit and made one of each of the card designs - just to give you a look at how easy they come together.  I love this kit!  There are some great colors here.

If you didn't catch me live yesterday, you can view it on YouTube.  If the picture below does not appear, you can click HERE to get to it.



The Simply Citrus kit is all-inclusive - meaning it's got everything you need to make the cards:  stamp set, ink pad, clear block to hold your stamps, ADHESIVE (two kinds!), ribbon/doo-dads, and all of the card components and envelopes.  Seriously!  Everything.

Here are the cards that I made - and I did mess one of them up.  Oops!  You would never know it, unless I told you.  I really love the fonts on these greetings, and they're going to be so versatile.  That's another bonus of the all-inclusive kits - I still have the stamp set to make other cards with!



I hope you like these cards from the Simply Citrus kit as much as I do (even though I messed some up!).

Order yours today!  I didn't use anything extra to make these cards.  EVERYTHING came from the kit!


Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!




No comments:

Post a Comment