Sunday, September 13, 2020

Happy Anniversary Bro!

  

As it happens...my brother got married on mine and my sister's birthday.  So...happy anniversary to them!  I used mostly Unity Stamps on this one.  Colored in the happy couple with regular markers (not alcohol markers).
 
I situated the main panel like that on purpose - in the bottom corner.  I just wanted to try something different, and I thought it looks good.  
 
"Happy" is embossed in gold, and hand-cut.  
 
These colors are NOT reflective of their wedding colors.  I just happened to have a Terracotta Tile card base handy, so that's what I went with.  :)
 
LOTS of coloring.  Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to finish it.
 
Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Number of Years, Beginning of Anything (Unity Stamp Co/Kit of the Month May 2020), Timeless (Unity Stamp Co/Kit of the Month Feb 2020), Birds the Word Unity Stamp Co/Sentiment Kit June 2019)
Ink:  Oreo (Taylored Expressions), Terracotta Tile
Paper: Terracotta Tile, Very Vanilla
Other:  Gold Glory embossing powder, Stampin' Write Markers (Terracotta Tile, Petal Pink, Blush Blossom, Smoky Slate, Basic Grey, Soft Sea Foam, Pretty Peacock, Soft Suede, So Saffron, Crumb Cake), Gold Glitter Enamel Dots

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment