Monday, September 7, 2020

Grateful Gift

 

My friend loves this Candy Corn & Peanut mix...and I finally found some candy corn this year, so I was able to make her up a batch.  I just had to doll up the container.

This is how it looked at first - I tried to peel up the label, and that didn't work so I had to cover it up.

I stamped the leaves in Real Red, on the Real Red cardstock, and just covered the label (wrapped around to get the sides too).
 
I stamped the same leaves on the different colors of card stock, and gold-embossed.  Hand-cut those out.  The greeting layer is gold-embossed as well, then cut out with the Ornate Layers dies.  Layered it with some Dusty Durango card stock.  Tie the ribbon around the entire container, and then pop up the greeting big on top of that.

Finish off with some sequins.

I'm dropping it off to her house today, so I hope I get to see her face.  I haven't seen her since March.  :(

Happy Labor Day everyone!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Obsessively Grateful (Unity Stamp Co)
Ink:  Real Red, Versamark
Paper: Real Red, Dusty Durango, Bumble Bee, Very Vanilla
Other:  Ornate Layers dies, Gilded embossing powder (Brutus Monroe), 1 1/2" Striped Vanilla ribbon, sequins.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!



No comments:

Post a Comment