Sunday, September 6, 2020

Blessed and Grateful Slimline

  
 I have just a few sheets left of this See a Silhouette paper pack from last year, and I thought this orange/red print would look good as LEAVES!  I also wanted to try out a card design that I saw over on Unity - it's a tri-fold slimline.  
 
Base card is 8 1/2" x 10 3/8".  Scored at 3 1/2" and 7".  I love that part!  It folds in nice and flat.
 
I cut a 3 1/2" strip of the designer paper off, and gold-embossed a few leaves from the Gather Together set.  Cut those out with the dies.
 
I gold-embossed the greeting from To a Wild Rose, on Real Red card stock, and just trimmed it down closely.  Stamp some more leaves and some texture on the Pumpkin Pie layer, using Pumpin Pie ink.  I like this tone-on-tone look, especially for backgrounds.
 
You can see I popped the die-cut leaves up, and added some Gilded Gems to finish the front of the card.   The left over piece of designer series paper was enough to make a slimline envelope! 

I did some more tone-on-tone stamping with the leave on the card base - as you open the card, and then on the inside.



I really need to get out of my craft room and get to the store... I just had to make this card though.  I like the size and measurements for a tri-fold card, and I will definitely make some more in this style.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:Gather Together, To a Wild Rose, Gallery Grunge
Ink:  Versamark, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, See a Silhouette designer series papers
Other:  Gather Together dies, Gold embossing powder, Gilded Gems

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment