Saturday, August 22, 2020

Unity Sea Shells

  

I just made this quick thank you note card using Unity's July 2020 Kit of the Month called, Life is Better in Flip Flops.  It's just this piece, no folding and I wrote on the back.  These shells are a good size, and this was a very quick project.

Very quick stamping on a scrap of Whisper White that I had on my table.  Ripped the bottom edge, and sponged some Baked Brown Sugar around all the edges.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Life is Better in Flip Flops (Unity Stamp Co, Kit of the Month/July 2020), thank you is a single stamp from Unity that I got as a freebie a long time ago.
Ink:  Misty Moonlight, Balmy Blue, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Baked Brown Sugar
Paper: Whisper White

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment