Thursday, July 16, 2020

Z-fold Slimline Cards are the BEST!




I had SO much fun making these Z-fold Slimline cards this morning!  Slim line cards are a relatively new card style for me, and card makers are going crazy with them! 

I demonstrated making these cards just this morning on Facebook.   If you did not catch me live, you can still watch it on my Facebook Page, OR you can click the picture below to view it on YouTube.  (If you don't see a picture, click HERE to see it on YouTube).



If videos aren't your thing, I'll show them all here.  I'll also list the stamps/colors/supplies under each card.

This first one features the Gorgeous Posies stamp set, and I did it in two different colors.  I demonstrated the Daffodil Delight card in the video, then I showed the Purple Posy version.


This shows the inside - I really just wanted to make sure that upper right corner had some stamping, so it wasn't bald.



Stamps:  Gorgeous Posies, Beauty Abounds
Colors:  Daffodil Delight/Bermuda Bay/Pumpkin Pie/Granny Apple Green/Black, Purple Posy/Gorgeous Grape/Coastal Cabana/Magenta Madness/Granny Apple Green/Black
Other:  Stitched So Sweetly dies, Scripty embossing folder, Tin Tile embossing folder, various white ribbons

For the second card, I wanted to show how you can use some designer series paper for that front panel.   I also busted out the new Whale of a Time product suite.


Here it is open - you can see the extra sea life scene that I added.


Stamps:  Whale Done bundle (stamps and punch)
Colors:  Pool Party, Balmy Blue, Pretty Peacock, Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green, Just Jade
Other:  Stitched So Sweetly dies, Pool Party Sheer ribbon

The last card is a sneak peek at another LEAF SET that is coming in the new August-December Catalog (formerly known as the Holiday Catalog).

This set has dies that go with it, so I used both the dies and the stamps so you can see both.  I love these colors together...very fall-y feeling.


And here's the inside - I just did the top area (because I really rambled on today and felt bad).


Stamps:  Love of Leaves bundle (stamps and dies)
Colors:  Cinnamon Cider, Terracotta Tile, Bumble Bee, Early Espresso
Other:  Tasteful Labels dies, Old World Paper embossing folder, Early Espresso Faux Suede ribbon, Gilded Gems

Don't forget about my July Workshop

I really  hope you like these cards, and are inspired to make one, or a few, yourself!

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment