Monday, July 20, 2020

Another Z-fold slimline Adventure card




I had another set of this Cinnamon Cider card stock cut for a Z-fold slim line card, so I grabbed this stamp called Scout Adventure, from Unity Stamp Co.  So FUN, and it makes me think of the new Ford Bronco that I keep seeing ads for.

If you weren't here the other day to see how I made this style of card, you can head over to this blog post to find out.

I stamped the truck on Whisper White, and colored in with Pumpkin Pie and Smoky Slate Blends markers.  Hand-cut it. 

Here it is unfolded, so you can see that I used the tire track marks on the inside piece at both the top and bottom.  No particular reason, other than I thought it looked cool. 


The embossing folder is called Retro Squares, but I don't know who makes it.  It's a blue folder, if that is any clue.

The scribbly circle is a set of dies that I recently got from Gina Marie Designs. 


I stapled on some old Chocolate Chip grosgrain, and then finished off with some Golden Sunset Nuvo Drops.

I hope you like it!  I actually made this for the Summer Challenge on a Unity group because it reminds me of summertime adventures.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Scout Adventure (Unity Stamp Co
Ink:  Cinnamon Cider, Pumpkin Pie, Tuxedo Black Memento, Midnight (Catherine Pooler)
Paper: Cinnamon Cider, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Other: Retro Squares embossing folder (maker unknown), Wonky Stitched Circle dies (Gina Marie Designs), Pumpkin Pie and Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends markers, 1/4" Chocolate Chip grosgrain, Golden Sunset Nuvo Drops, mini stapler

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment